Today is my 25th wedding anniversary... WOW! When I was diagnosed, back in 2007, I never thought I would see this day. He is the LOVE of my life. For me, It was LOVE at FIRST SIGHT!!
It was a BLIND DATE!! My college room mate set us up. She kept telling me that she knew this guy who wanted to meet me. Well, every day, she would say, "he is going to be at lunch today." So, I would go with her, and he never showed up. Finally, the third time, when she told me about it, I just said, "ok". But I didn't show up, because I started a part time job, on campus. I could either eat lunch, or be late for work.
I couldn't believe it when he called. He said, "Sandy said it was ok if I called you." I thought, "OMG! There really IS someone!" I thought it was a BIG joke... on me!
He is my Prince Charming!!
We have shared so many happy times and made such happy memories together.
I'm looking forward to 25 more years!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment